Introducing Kindle Kash: the ultimate e-book publishing course!
Kindle Kash is the brand new course from best-selling author, Nick Daws.
Over ten parts, Nick will guide you through everything you need to know in order to write your own book, get it published on the Kindle platform – and start raking in royalty dollars.
Nick will share the precise steps you need to follow in order to become a Kindle best-selling author – all in his trademark, easy-to-understand manner.
He’ll show you how to take maximum advantage of this publishing revolution – and how you can use it to boost your profile, get yourself published, and earn yourself a hefty income to boot!
Inside the Kindle Kash course, Nick starts by helping you actually write your book in the first place. He’ll give you on the hottest topics to cover, teach you how to structure your book for best results, and how to write the entire thing in just days – using his famous “freewriting” technique.
He’ll also show you how to edit the whole manuscript in just minutes – without an editor!
Then Nick moves on to the actual heart of the book, showing you precisely how to join Amazon as a publisher, and the precise steps you need to take to format your book specifically for the Kindle platform.
He’ll hold your hand through the entire process – right through to actually publishing and launching the book on the Amazon store. And it takes just days!
But Nick doesn’t stop there.
He then shifts on to explain how to promote your book in order to sell the most possible – plus all of the sneaky little tips and tricks that will boost sales of your book even further.
This is the ultimate book on cashing in on the Kindle.
So, why aren’t you publishing on the Kindle platform already?
Probably because it’s actually quite complicated to get started – and there are a lot of initial barriers that you need to overcome.
For example, there are the early questions…
- How do you turn your regular book into something for the Kindle?
- Do you have to use a special file format for uploading?
- What special Kindle-specific quirks do you need to keep in mind?
- How do ISBN numbers work with Kindle books?
- Where can I signup with Amazon, and what do I need to watch out for?
- Do I need to create different versions for the iPad, and other devices?
Then there are the more specific questions, related to the best kind of books to write…
- What books and genres sell best on the Kindle platform?
- What is the best price to charge for your book, for maximum sales?
- How can you get Amazon to give you the best possible listing?
Other new authors might even have questions about the writing process itself:
- What is the quickest way to write my opus magnus?
- How long should my book be?
- What are the best ways to promote my book for great sales?
- How can I boost my sales even further, after an initial launch?
The good news is that the answers to all of these questions aren’t far away.
Our brand new course, specifically aimed at writers looking to benefit from the Kindle publishing revolution.
It’s the first course of its kind – and it unveils everything you need to know.
Kindle Kash: How to Publish & Profit from the Kindle Platform.